BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"How I Encountered The 3rd G.P.?"

Days are going faster and faster.....1st'2nd,3rd grading periods are already finished.Every grading period,I learn more about ICT4.In the last grading period or the 3rd G.P.,I learned how to edit our exer1 to become a new exer,by changing the fonts and the backgrounds and tags.we also made our group project in our work station.
We encountered some problems like there is no network connection that delays us in making our project and activities and sometimes the computer can not function well.
In any problem,there's always a solution and we made it by working harder and harder and by focusing in our activities and lessons.
I really enjoyed the 3rd g.p. and hoping that I will learn more about computer in this last grading period.

No comments:

Post a Comment