BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"ChaNgE:iT StaRts WiTH Me"

Our country is facing lot of problems like crisis;health,food,poverty and others.Did you know that our country is listed as one of the most corrupt and unprogressive nation in world,because of our government and us.
For me as a Filipino and as a student,I can also contribute efforts so that our country will be more progressive.For me,I can contribute a simple thing but it may change our lives and the status of our country.By focusing in my studies?,that is a very big contribution.That is the best that I can contribute.We students,if we study harder,we will be the one who will make our country more progressive,richer and no people will live in poor life or in poverty.Like Rizal said,"Kabataan ang Pag-asa ng Bayan".
There's always time to make some change,if we want to live better and more comfortable.Make some change now,as in now.!!! for the betterment of our country/nation,The Philippines.

{*pRouD 2 bE piNoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment