BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"MY DREAM, MY FUTURE"

DREAM, a 5 letter word which is very meaningful, and if we are willing to reach out of this, it may change our lives, personality, characteristics and more comfortable living. Every human being in this world have a dream and I know that we are willing to go for it..

I as a simple person, I have so many dreams that I want to fulfill in my life. One of them is to have a better life, for me, for my family and for all I want to have a better life, so that my family and my love once will be more comfortable in living. I want also to reach my personal dream, for my self. I want that in the near future, that my parents will be more proud of me and to all people who are trusting me.

Hoping that I will fulfill these very wonderful dreams and someday I will wake up in a better me, and a better life..

No comments:

Post a Comment